Sunday 1 June 2008

Mak Bonda's Birthday Celebration.


Mak Bonda looked shocked at the reception

At 8.15 p.m Saturday night, we took off from mak bonda's house (my motherla...who else) to Bora Ombak for her advanced birthday celebration. My sisters and I decided to have an early celebration as 2nd of June falls on Monday, and they'd both be working. Unlike me, I'm already on leave (school holidaylah...apalagi). So, we had a big feast there and at the end of it, the singer of the house band came over to our tables and sang a heartiest birthday song for mama. The song, was then given a very dramatic ending with my father's booming but melodious voice.


We had a great time

My three nephews...getting their hands on the peanuts!

2 comments:

nuruliz said...

Lain kali boleh buat lagi..waiting for the barbeque plak..something different kan..my birthdy then???

foodlover said...

i look forward to the barbecue