Saturday 27 September 2008

EID MUBARAK



Aidilfitri is just a few days away....
All muslims all over the world are starting to feel the joys of it...
I can't wait to go back to my hometown....which is not that far...
yet, the excitement is largely felt not only by me but also hubby and dear children.
They just can't wait to put on their 'raya' clothes and of course eat all the raya goodies especially "maktok's" ketupat palas, rendang and laksa kedah (if she decides to cook some).
Well, the children are looking forward to raya...not to say that I'm not ... I do too... but I'm also sad that 'ramadhan' has come to an end and it's leaving us...we don't know whether we'll be able to meet it again next year.............only Allah knows.
Anyway, "Eid Mubarak" everyone!
Don't forget to enjoy ourselves and not forgetting stuffed ourselves too :)

No comments: