Sunday 5 April 2009

Drama oh Drama

It's the time of the year where all schools in the district are asked to send in participation for the district drama competition. in the beginning, I wasn't thrilled about sending my school's team for the competition. But as the teachers cum trainers and the students were already prepared and excited, so, what the heck....here we come.
The story was interesting...underwater sea. So, you can expect to see underwater sea creatures as the props. Well done to the team! They had really done it well. The students' voice projection and articulation were amazing. They were clear and I as their teacher really didn't expect them to do that well. They really did surprise me!
However so, they did not get to go to the finals. But it was a good show and spirit displayed by the students. And I would like to express my most heartfelt thanks and appreciation to the teachers whom had given more than 100% commitment to make sure the drama went very well.
(Better luck next year though)






No comments: