Saturday 11 August 2007

My little darlings

MY DARLINGS





When we use the word darlings, it can always mean anything, ranging from things to animals and also people. But I am only going to refer to my three little darlings who are my children.


When I was young...let's say a bachelor, i can never imagine myself getting married and having children. I had always imagined myself staying single until i'm really old...or maybe until i die...


Then, fate had struck me by bringing me my prince charming. We met, fell in love and got married...and blah...blah...blah...After ten happy years, we have been blessed with three wonderful angels. Hah...angels when they don't drive you crazy. But i guess all children are like that...including mine.





My eldest now is eight years old. Very tall and big for her age. People always say that she looks like a thirteen year old. My second is 4 now. It seems to be taking her a looooong time to grow. She is still very much like a one year old (...she still cries at night and wears diapers to sleep). Finally, my youngest??!!! (i hope so...) She is only one year old. But she acts older than her 4-year old sister.





All my three darlings love food. Just like me. They love ice cream, cheese, pizza, spaghetti and ofcourse CHOCOLATE. Don't all children... The love to play with each other. They love to fight with each other. At times, they can play very peacefully with each other but sometimes they tend to 'bite' at each other...even my youngest.





Anyway, i love them very much and will never trade them with anything else in the world.

No comments: