Thursday 4 June 2009

My Ala Raccoon Daughter

Daughters and sons…children as a whole, are gifts from God. So are mine. I have three wonderful daughters. They differ from each other in looks, age (of course) and also behavior.
In this entry, I would like to tell a bit on my third which is the youngest of the three angels.
She is cute (mestilah…anak sendiri…takkan tak cute kot) and very mischievous. When I was pregnant with her, I went to watch the movie “Over the Edge” and liked it very much. Among all the animals in the story, I liked the raccoon the most. And, unfortunately enough, my third angel, somehow or rather turned out to behave more or less like the raccoon.
Like the raccoon which likes to collect things, my daughter also likes to do the same. She is never satisfied with only the things she owns. She would try to take
her sisters’ things too and claims them as hers. For instance, today, I came home and bought for each of my daughters two toys from McDonalds. At first she was happy with her two toys…but a few hours later, she found out that having two toys wasn’t enough. So, she decided to take her sister’s. When my helper tried to stop her by saying, “Auni kan udah ada dua. Yang ini kak Aina punya.” Her reply was, “Tak cukup. Auni nak tiga”. That was the first incident….then, a few minutes later, she saw her eldest sister’s toys lying on the floor….Well, without further ado…she quickly grabbed the toys and ran to hide them in her ‘secret place’. Running and screaming after her, my eldest quickly spotted the ‘secret hiding place’ and took the toys back. Well, the ‘raccoon’ didn’t do any protesting but just smiled away mischievously. Only God knows what she has stored in mind…perhaps…well no one knows except for the little mischievous so called raccoon.
Life is never dull with children around especially those of our very own.



My three angels




My 'raccoon' on her bike




Showing off her talent...is it ballet???


No comments: