Saturday 6 June 2009

New Family Member

The agony, worries and curiosity have finally come to an end.
On the 5th of June 2009, at 5.44 a.m, I had safely delivered my fourth child and baby girl at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang.
The pain started at around 3 a.m. But I wasn't sure whether it was a contraction or only wind. I made countless trips to the toilet but still I didn't suspect that it was a sign of labour.(after giving birth to 3 kids,,,still I couldn't guess or detect that it was contraction...I was going to give birth!!!). Then, when my water broke at exactly 4.45 a.m, I realised that I was going to have my baby out very soon!!!
Quickly, I woke hubby up and we rushed to the hospital. After 'checking in'...registrationlah...I was checked by a sleepy doctor...who couldn't even open his eyes at 5.20 in the morning. But as I complained about needing to push at any moment, he ...the male doctor managed to open his eyes slightly teeny bit bigger and checked on me which he realized that I had opened up to 9 cm already. So, quickly he ordered the nurses to push me to the labour room. In the panic moment, while being pushed I managed to sneak a quick peek at dearest hubby who was looking very worried. (hopefully it was genuine)
As I entered the labour room, (to cut the story short), I safely and successfully delivered a healthy baby girl of 3.6 kg. Yahoo!!! Yippee!!! The agony ended...the pain ended and the curiosity...a girl? a boy? also ended.
I thank Allah s.w.t for giving me four beautiful girls and a loving husband. I also thank Allah s.w.t for giving me loving and supportive parents and also wonderful sisters. Without all of them I could have never gone through moments like this...good and bad.




Aishah, my new baby girl


Aishah and abah



Abah and her 3 elder girls

No comments: