Thursday 25 June 2009

Present Day Kids

l

This is the girl who is also a bullied victim at her kindie.

Today, very early in the morning, my second girl was crying...refusing to go to school. She was making excuses like having tummy ache, wind and etc.... As a mother (a very typical one), I forced her to take her bath and get her to dress for school. Sobbing away, Aina, dilligently obeyed the 'lioness' mother.
anyway, I knew deep down in my heart that there must be something wrong somewhere because she was really dreading to go to school. But I tried putting the feeling away.
At 11.45 a.m, she returned...although she was smiling and looking happy, there was something not right. So, I asked whether there was anything good or bad had happened in school today...and...to my horror, she showed me the two finger nails print on her arm. Immediately, I knew that she was pinched again by her friend...this was not the first time.
I wonder...what is happening to the kids nowadays. I didn't have this kind of problem when I was in kindergarten. Don't parents teach their children how to behave? Well, I hope none of my children behave in that manner...I''ll TRY MY VERY BEST TO NURTURE AND TRAIN THEM IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE. INSYALLAH.


SHE'S VERY SENSITIVE
She cries very easily

No comments: