Thursday 2 July 2009

Grrr....

I'm really pissed off today. The thing that pissed me off is Ambank.
My ambank credit card was stolen 2 years ago. I'd reported it and told them that i wanted to terminate my account and that they didn't have to send me any more cards. Well, I thought that I had made myself clear. But, somehow or rather, they are 'dungus'.
Earlier today, I got an sms from the 'dungu' bank telling me that i have to pay the annual fee of rm50. well, angry as can be, i called the card collection center and inquired about the payment. Well, i was told that a payment of rm50 had been credited into my account. When I told them about the card being stolen and i had reported it, the reply was "puan boleh telefon ke customer service". I had done that two years ago and also last year but no action was taken.
These banks, when they want money from us...they'll surely act 'dungu'

2 comments:

RZK said...

OOO.. there is a tip to deal with those dungus, make sure to ask the customer service fellow for a report number pertaining to your complaint. So the next time just shut them off with mentioning the report number loud and clear. Make it fast as it will make those dungus try to find something to jot down the number. No more 'story telling session' about the bill and the the "customer service staff" actually try to maintain "profesional" because all of the conversation are recorded, so we can take this advantages by pulling their leg and with clear and loud, scold them on the phone! They will remember and serve you better or finally deal those matter FINALLY. Good luck!

foodlover said...

Thank u. I'll do just that. I'm gonna call the bank again soon....