Monday 3 August 2009

Lipas oh lipas

Today, my maid decided to do some thorough cleaning of the kitchen's inner cabinets. So, you can imagine what was in store for all of us...COCKROACHES!!! They came in all sizes....whew...gross..
My two little girls quickly jumped onto the sofa and they stayed there unmoved. As for my baby, it was sleeping soundlessly but she awoke with a start at the screams of my 3 year old who could never become friends with the black crawly creatures....well who does. This reminds me of Joe's Apartment. In the movie, Joe became friends with millions of cockroaches....they even helped him to clean up his place. That'll never happen in real life...
Now, all the roaches are dead and gone...and my children are already on the ground...continuing with their everyday routine...doll playinglah...apa lagi....

No comments: