Friday 21 December 2007

HOME



Home...i've been without a 'steady' home for quite some time these past few months. All these were due to the four foul bad robbbers who broke into my home at the beginning of the fasting month. I really hope those robbers would rot in hell!!! But now i am much happier and safer. I am now a happy human being who feels alot safer. There are people staying above, under, next and opposite my house now. I don't have to worry very much about my family's safety anymore. As for my wonderful new house which was broken into and damaged (a little), i still go and check on it from to time. I have to because it's costing me almost half of my monthly salary!!!
Anyway, wherever we are, as long as we are together with our loved ones, the place can be called HOME.

No comments: