Monday 13 July 2009

Long lost friend?

I've been wanting to get in touch with one of my closest friends from school. But, I just don't know how. She's a known person know. She's involved in politics...a head of the puteri UMNO. She's appeared on tv and also in newspapers as well as magazines.
Once, during the old school days, we were close. we used to share almost everything together. Then, after SPM, we went to separate universities but we still kept in touch. I used to visit her at UIA when I was studying in PPP/ITM, Shah Alam. But after we graduated, we no longer keep in touch. I tried to get her phone number or address but it was to no avail. The only thing that I know is that she's now an important person in politics...



This is Ismalina Ismail who used to study at SMK(P) St. Mary's, K.L
and also a good friend of mine.

No comments: