Monday 13 July 2009

No School....yippee....

Well, the title does not represent me who is still on leave but it represents my second daughter.
Early this morning, she woke up smiling. She bathed, dressed and asked me to prepare her drink for her. Then, it's time for her to go down and wait for her transport. But...after a few minutes, she was back in the house..."nak kencing"...not only that she was also crying complaining that her right leg was painful. Frustrated and angered...I refused to talk to her and told my maid that she was permitted not to go to school.
She looked forlorn and big eyed...staring at me...
BUT....a few minutes later...she was happily playing with her three year old sister....no more pain in the leg!!!
(children would go all out with all kinds of excuses just to get whatever they want...hmmh...)







Actually she wanted to ride her scooter but she didn't dare as mommy was very angry...

No comments: