Friday 17 July 2009

Grrr....(part 2)

Grrr... well this is the 2nd part.
Yesterday, I got another message from the 'dungu' bank asking me to pay yet another payment. This time the charge had increased by rm30. How dare them!!!! So, without delaying, I searched for the bank's customer service number and called them. First call...I was put on wait. Then, they asked me to leave my number so that they could call me back. I did just that.
10 minutes...20 minutes...finally at the thirtieth minute the phone rang...it was from the bank.
Controlling my anger and irritation, I talked to the man calmly....telling him the whole problem from A to Z. The officer was a gentleman. He explained and agreed to my request. So, in less than 15 minutes my problem was solved...I had managed to terminate my card and I was also exempted from paying anything. Alhamdulillah.
Next time, I'll try not to get into anymore troubles...especially when it comes to credit cards...
By the way, I want to thank a friend for giving me a very good advice on the matter. If the bank had refused me, I would have done as he suggested...Thanks again.

No comments: