Tuesday 21 July 2009

Arif n Cassandra's Wedding (but no pictures of the 'pengantin' though)

Last Saturday, I went to my cousin's, Arif, wedding reception. Actually, he wed on 23rd March this year. The reception was however held later due to the unavailability of the place; Dewan Perdana, Felda Merak Kayangan.
It was a lovely reception. The hall was beautifully decorated. There was also a band playing 'Melayu Asli' songs. It was good. The food was not bad...there was chicken curry (I think), 'dalca', 'sambal udang' (huge prawns), 'acar buah' and also beef rendang. Not forgetting the dessert which was 'tapai ice cream'. Yummy, but sadly though, I still wasn't allowed to eat it eventhough I have finished 'berpantang'.
My kids were having a nice time. I also met my relatives whom many I had not seen nor met for many years. There were aldo relatives whom I had never met...most of them were from my mother's side.
Anyway, I enjoyed myself...forgetting that I have baby at home...only for awhile...: )


Dewan Perdana


The 4 girls...


Aina n Amaneey


Alya


Aina n Auni


In the picture...amaneey and Sabri (my brother-in-law)


Tapai ice cream


Chocolate souvenir


The Melayu Asli band

No comments: