Wednesday 22 July 2009

A Rainy Day

Yesterday, it rained almost the whole day. Actually it rained half of the day. It was raining cats and dogs. It cleared all the smoke and dust.
As a very responsible mother (perasanlah pulak) and a mother on leave, I decided to fetch my eldest daughter from school. So, with my Avon umbrella, I fought the heavy downpour and dashed off to my daughter's school. While waiting I witnessed all kinds of activities happening at the school. Therefore, with my handphone, I managed to capture a few.

Click...click...click...here's what I had captured...



The place was all wet

Water pouring down wetting the garden



Parents sending their children straight at the school porch...



Kids running on the wet and slippery floor...not bothering whether
they'll fall while running



These kids were more careful...there's also a parent waiting...like me.



A few kids were busy calling mummies and daddies to come fetch them

No comments: